Reprint Australia Pty. Ltd. ("Reprint Australia") respects your privacy. We will always act to protect your information and dedicated to ensure that your privacy is protected. This includes information about you that we collect and record which reasonably could be used to identify you. We adhere to the National Privacy Principles and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Any changes to our privacy will be posted on this website.
Our commitment to your privacy
- We will always make sure that we handle your personal information securely and carefully and will only use your personal information when it is necessary for us to deliver you a service or perform other necessary business functions and activities.
- Reprint Australia will not use your information for purposes unrelated to the services we provide without your consent.
- Wherever possible Reprint Australia will give you the option of interacting anonymously with us provided it is practicable and lawful to do so.
- We will always use fair and lawful means of collecting personal information.
- In most circumstances we will collect personal information directly from you.
What personal information do we collect
Personal information can include information such as your name, company name, address, phone and fax no, email address, and credit card details.
Credit card details for orders place by phone/fax/mail are securely destroyed after processing. Credit card details received on-line are immediately deleted after processing.
Why we collect information
Reprint Australia collects and uses personal information to identify you in processing your order.
How we collect this information?
The personal information we collect is in most cases directly supplied by you when placing your order with us or providing feedback to us.
Who we may share your information with
Reprint Australia will not share your personal information to other parties, unless consent has been sought from you.
We will take all reasonable steps to store your personal information securely. In particular, we want you to feel confident in dealing with us on the internet. Your personal information will not be released unless the law requires or permits it or your permission is given. We provide a secure environment and a reliable system but you should be aware that there may be inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet. For those who do not wish to use the Internet, Reprint Australia provides alternative ways of providing information.
Reprint Australia is not responsible for the privacy practices of third party sites that are linked to our website via hyperlinks, banner advertising or other ways.
Reprint Australia Pty Ltd
Unit 7 Bridge Road
Stanmore NSW 2048
This document was last updated 16 May 2008.
©Reprint Australia Pty Ltd ABN 14 129 543 960